"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Thursday, November 16, 2006



First of all, HAPPY 18th BRANDON!! =)
ok, maybe its a bit pointless since most people dont know I blog. haha

Anyhow, YESTERDAY was the END of the damn A's!!! =)=) haha, and I just had to call dear piahno after that. =P
Then again, the excitement dieded on the last day. haha. I was happy at the wrong time. ever since the start of Maths, I started slacking and enjoying myself. Haha, last paper and I was hoping for more time.

Overall all's 0K (zero degree kelvin)
In other words, not good. (zero K is impossible to reach, smallest you can go is 10^-6)

Anyhow, town-ed after the paper, and some swa gus (eg. cheryl) cant stop exclaiming at the decos. hahaha =P
sigh. People study like no life, then I forever going out and all... Lets not think about results.

Oh, I had tuition for FOUR consecutive days! record breaker. Never once more than twice a week. haha. No more interesting facts, and... hmmm, maybe still can see Jazz. Lets see how.
Jazz's a MUST see. She's FAT!!! FAT FAT FAT. You need walks with me dear. At least THREE a day! and stick more with me instead of the kitchen -_-'' I think the 2 maids, and grandparents are feeding her what she's not supposed to eat, and NOT ENOUGH walks. Every tuition she asks for walks. I never had more scratches when I dont play with her.

In the midst of the exams, I went to look for cartoons. Chip & Dale to be exact. Haha. Damn cute! =) =D
I watched most of them before so not many new ones.
Here's one for you

I'm Chip, I'm Dale!
We're just a couple of crazy rascals out to have some fun!
When Chip and Dale start cooking up some trouble,
You can bet it gets well done!
Folks all say we are the cutest two,
To tell the truth, I think so, too!
I'm Chip -- No, I'm Chip!
A great sensational corporation,
We are Chip and Dale!

And Eugene, dont be bored. Here's one for you, although it's cartoon.

Hail Hitler!

I had this damn song playing in my head during Econs mcq -_-'' and Judy's Waltz during physics P1&2 thanks to the sisters.

Btw, Two of my favourites will be bringing a smile to me =)
Channing's DANCING! in Step Up,
and my dear penguins are tap dancing in Happy Feet! As gay as the title sounds.

Tomorrow's the LAST paper for most! Mel, piano... And maybe Jon if he's not going for his Fmaths paper. have to wait so long la. 20th!! O_O

Oh, town's a good place to go. EMPTY! ok, relatively. The whole world's at Vivo city, which is where I've been today... and tomorrow.
I had this crazy urgh since GP, to shop. For CLOTHES, to be precise. I honestly thought I was going crazy. Ok, nvm. I have hardly any clothes =\

Its a good long post. I never knew BRB meant signing out, or be back in hours when it explicitly says, be RIGHT back.

Whenever at least 2 particles are involved, a field of force is involve. You cant move without affecting the other.


Posted at 21:21






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-